I ALMOST ALWAYS PRACTICE CATCH & RELEASE. IF I KILL IT, I EAT IT.

I ALMOST ALWAYS PRACTICE CATCH & RELEASE.  IF I KILL IT, I EAT IT.

There's One

"Most of the world is covered by water. A fishermans's job is simple: Pick out the best parts." Charles Waterman

"One thing becomes clearer as one gets older and one's fishing experience increases, and that is the paramount importance of one's fishing companions." John Ashley-Cooper

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home." Roderick Haig-Brown


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Fishing

Ok, winter time is when I switch from Bass fishing to targeting Northerns through the ice.  Here I caught a two decent Northerns, off golden shiners, while fishing in Keelers Bay.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun chasing the Northerns this winter.
    Have fun with your new blog...I'll keep an eye out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Lake Willoughby, Westmore,VT

Lake Willoughby, Westmore,VT
Huge Lake Trout Here

Lake Seymour, Morgan,VT

Lake Seymour, Morgan,VT
Unbelievable Fishery